Thursday, January 22, 2004

March for Life

Today is the anniversary of the infamous Roe vs. Wade decision. However, the forces of life have reclaimed this through the March for Life. This beautiful celebration of true love for our neighbor is a clear demonstration of how the Lord is working through those who answering the Holy Father's call to promote a culture of life.

My wife and I had the opportunity to be part of the March for Life several years ago. We were amazed at the tremendous turnout. The energy of those who are working to save lives is contagious. If you are not able to attend, please listen or watch the coverage on EWTN. Get involved with your prayers. I often think that our Lord's judgment for me might be given by His saying, "What did you do for Me as the least of these? How did you help me when my life was in danger as a child in the womb or as an elderly person whose life was to be terminated?"

Posted by David at 2:05 PM  |  Comments (0)  | 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment