Saturday, March 25, 2006
Bloglet Service Resumed  

I apologize to those of you who read this blog via emails sent through Bloglet. (For those who do not know what that means, Bloglet is a service that allows one to subscribe to a blog and receive emails with content of the posts that are put on the blog. To subscribe to this blog, scroll down to the "Subscribe" heading on the right panel, type in your email address, and click the "Subscribe" button.) For some reason, the service was reset several days ago, and when the service was reset, it stopped sending out emails to those who are subscribed. It has been corrected, and the emails should resume. However, I do not know of any way to send the emails that were not sent. The last email which was sent was sent out for the post on March 14. Also, in the future, I will be sure to check if the emails are being sent.

Posted by David at 3:30 AM  |  Comments (1)  | 

1 Comments:

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I too found myself re-setting Bloglet . . . about 6 times over the past two weeks. It would never "hold" the green light on my blog account. I suggest you wait 24 hours, then take a look at your account, before deeming it "successfully" fixed. My bet is that it will be "X"ed out again the next time you check it.

Good luck, though.

(I switched to FeedBlitz.)

Greg

By Blogger Gregory Kohs, at March 26, 2006 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment