Sunday, May 29, 2005
Summer Institute Update  

Christendom College has added the Summer Institute registration form (as a PDF) to its web site. (Click on the link at the end of this post to get to the main Summer Institute page.) The Summer Institute is schedule to take place all day on Saturday, July 16. As I mentioned in an earlier post, my wife and I have had the opportunity to attend in the past, and we have very much enjoyed the speakers, the devotion, the banquet, the masses, and just the overall atmosphere of this wonderful college.

The college has again arranged for a tremendous group of speakers. This year's speakers include Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J, Fr. Benedict Groeschel, C.F.R., the college's president Dr. Timothy O’Donnell, Fr. Anthony Mastroeni, and Fr. William Saunders. As I wrote before, if you are able to be in the Front Royal, Virginia area at this time, I would recommend that you come.

Posted by David at 9:45 AM  |  Comments (0)  | Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment