Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Changing Subscription Service to FeedBlitz  

For those of you who read this blog via an email subscription, I am planning on switching from Bloget to FeedBlitz. The change should be virtually transparent. Instead of receiving an email from Bloget, you will receive an email from FeedBlitz. I am planning on making the switch on the evening of May 20th. That means that any emails sent after May 20th will come from FeedBlitz. Please email me if you have any questions about this change. (There is a link to my email address on the right side near the top of the blog's main page).

I am making the switch because I have found that Bloget's service is not very reliable. There have been many days when the emails were not sent. In addition, it appears that Bloglet will be going away. Let me know if you have any problems with the service from FeedBlitz.

Posted by David at 11:34 PM  |  Comments (0)  | 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment